Important to Beech...
- Friendship and support
- Acknowledgement of ALL achievements
- Enjoying our learning
- Engaging classroom environment
- Adapting to every pupils needs: if pupils cannot learn the way we are teaching, we teach the way the pupil learns!
- We support our pupils in being as independent as they can be!
- We provide highly motivated, well trained staff to ensure that each pupil is following their specific programme in order to best meet their needs
- We support our children in accessing a residential during their time in Beech to promote social education and encourage a passion and excitement for learning
- We strive to support parents / carers of our pupils and offer support and advice
Unique Class Qualities...
- Each of our pupils' follow a tailored, personalised programme and curriculum to meet their individual needs and personalities
- We give pupils' the opportunity to experience a curriculum which is exciting, motivating, purposeful and begins their journey to independence and fulfilment in life
- We believe that educational visits enhance learning and provide valuable experiences
- Beech is a class where everyone is unique and everyone is important