Important to Purple Class...
- Everyone in Purple Class is important! We have high hopes for everyone and we constantly 'reach for the stars'
- We like our routines and need a structured day but we also like to have fun and we like our learning to be fun too
- We feel it is important that each learner learns in a way pertinent to them so they remain interested, continue to make progress and achieve their best
- We support our learners and their families
- We support our learners to be independent in all they do
- We support our learners to be members of society and make social education a big part of what we do
- Our supportive staff are very knowledgeable, caring and passionate about the job they do and the children they work with
Unique Class Qualities...
- We are a very diverse group of people and we are all proud to be part of Purple Class
- Our learners have a wide variety of needs but they all share a love of learning and of each other
- We love play; the adults recognise this is a way to engage children with their learning and the children know this is something they are experts at! As such, Purple Class uses a mixture of one to one work and continuous provision to help students progress along their learning journey