Important to Purple...
- To encourage and challenge our students to help them in becoming confident young people who are proud of their achievements
- To work together to create a FUN and stimulating environment where every student is engaged
- To give every student the opportunity to make progress by personalising teaching and learning
- To offer a variety of different learning environments both in and out of school
- To use praise and rewards to recognise all achievements, no matter how small
- An excellent staff team who support our students in becoming young people
- A safe environment where differences are celebrated
- A personalised and holistic approach to the curriculum which meets and best supports each student's needs
- Clear and consistent expectations and routines which promote positive behaviour amongst students
- Positive partnerships with home, working together to ensure the best outcome
Unique Class Qualities...
- Being good friends
- Trying new things
- Facing challenges
- Communicating in different ways
- Having fun!