Important to Rainbows...
- Child centred approach - putting the child at the centre of EVERYTHING we do
- Child initiated play
- Learning through fun
- Drawing upon children's strengths and interests and using this to enhance learning
- Providing enriching experiences for all pupils
- We pride ourselves on getting to know our children and their families in order to provide a personal approach for each child's learning
- Children access whole group circle times and are given time to develop their own interests with the support and direction of the adults in the setting
- Our 'free flow' continuous provision reflects the interests and passions of each and every child and we liaise with parents through the child's weekly 'Learning Journey' to ensure this continues throughout the year
- We welcome families into our settings and this is something that we wish to encourage in the future
- We have highly qualified and dedicated staff to ensure the needs of all children are being met
Unique Class Qualities...
- We work together in Rainbows to meet the needs of all children across Early Years Foundation Stage and we use the skills of the staff where it is necessary
- We are flexible and adapt each day to the needs and desires of our young children
- We use the children's strengths and draw upon these to develop our curriculum further
- We celebrate every step of success as we are a very proud and positive team