Important to Sparkles...
- Child centred approach - putting the child at the centre of EVERYTHING we do
- Holistic approach to learning encompassing all our senses to help our children make sense of the world.
- Hands on exploring.
- Incorporating child’s interests to inspire and engage.
- We promote our children’s voices by using a variety of communication methods
- Providing enriching experiences for all pupils
- Celebrating our children’s successes recognising that small steps are as significant as big leaps.
- Independence and knowing when to ask for help
- Creating an environment that promotes our schools’ PRIDE values.
- Providing a broad and balanced curriculum that promotes inclusion for all.
- We pride ourselves on getting to know our children and their families in order to provide a personal approach for each child's learning.
- Children access whole group circle times and are given time to develop their own interests with the support and direction of the adults in the setting.
- We have highly qualified and dedicated staff to ensure the needs of all children are being met
- Personalised curriculums that challenge our children to become the best they can be.
Unique Class Qualities...
- We always strive to ensure our children SPARKLE!
- We are a supportive, enthusiastic, committed, open minded and dynamic team who put our children first.
- We celebrate every step of success as we are a very proud and positive team
- We encourage our children to reach for the stars through their learning journey and continue to SPARKLE!