Anne Marie Hepworth
Important to Sunbeams...
- Child centred approach - putting the child at the centre of EVERYTHING we do
- Child initiated play promoting sharing and turntaking
- Learning through fun
- Drawing upon children's strengths and interests and using this to enhance learning
- Providing enriching experiences for all pupils
- Children to support each other
- Independence and knowing when to ask for help
- We pride ourselves on getting to know our children and their families in order to provide a personal approach for each child's learning
- Children access whole group circle times and are given time to develop their own interests with the support and direction of the adults in the setting
- We have highly qualified and dedicated staff to ensure the needs of all children are being met
- Personalised curriculums
Unique Class Qualities...
- We are flexible and adapt each day to the needs and desires of our young children
- We use the children's strengths and draw upon these to develop a personal curriculum
- We celebrate every step of success as we are a very proud and positive team
- We are energetic, enthusiastic and beams of sun!